• GROW your business!
• CONNECT with SUCCESSFUL business leaders
• LEARN, discuss and take ACTION on the latest business trends
• Are you a new business in town? GET CONNECTED with the SPBA!
The SPBA Provides:
• Relationship Building & Networking with Business Owners, Professionals and Local Law Makers.
• Informational Meetings on Important Topics that Affect our Community.
• Opportunities to Meet and Talk with Political Candidates.
• Unique marketing opportunities and resources that speak directly to your customers.
• A Web Presence for your Business via our SPBA Website, with a listing of businesses throughout the area.
• Business Issue Updates on both the State and Federal Levels.
• Community Information and Event Listings.
• FREE access to our monthly general business meetings for one member of your organization.
The SPBA is proud to support our community, including Shore Medical Center, National Night Out, Veterans Organizations, Local Fire & Police Departments, the popular Good Old Days Festival, The Somers Point Foundation for Education, Beach Concerts, Restaurant Week, Bayfest, The Economic Development Advisory Commission and much more.
Meet your peers and other business professionals, share their success and have fun while doing it!
General Monthly Meetings are ideal for:
A. Information: Each month we have guest speakers talking about important business issues
B. Relationship Building: Each month is an opportunity to meet other business and professional people and local law makers who can prove to be valuable resources. SPBA members are presently serving or have served on other key organizations in the City: Planning Board, Zoning Board, City Council, Economic Development Commission, Historic Commission, School Board, Bay Fest Committee, Somers Point Education Foundation, Board of Trustees for Shore Medical Center, Somers Point Emergency Management, the Somers Point Democrat Club, the Somers Point Republican Club, the Somers Point Rotary Club, Good Old Days Picnic Committee, the Volunteer Fire Companies, and the Veteran’s clubs. Again, these are all potential resources for the Somers Point Business Community.
C. Meeting the Political Candidates: Our “election time” meetings provide time for political candidates on the City, County and State levels to present their positions statements to our membership.
Broader Legislative Updates:
The Somers Point Business Association is linked to the Ocean City Chamber of Commerce and the National Federation of Independent Businesses which provide business issue updates on both the State and Federal levels.
The site contains current information about the SPBA, member listings by name, links to their websites, and banner advertising. SPBA members receive a free business listing on our website, including business name, phone, fax, email, web address & logo or other small photo. Visit our Contact Us page to update or change your listing, or become an SPBA member.
Members are also able to post a banner ad on the page of their choice, for a small fee. Contact us for details.
Other Networking Opportunities:
In each calendar year the SPBA hosts a Christmas Party, an Induction/Awards Dinner, and a number of after hours mixers.
We would like to thank all of our members for their continued support and hope that prospective members will make the decision to join the Somers Point Business Association
Click Here to join the Somers Point Business Association in 2015